Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

How did 2012 get here so quickly? It seemed like it moved so fast. Josh and I are already preparing for a crazy year. Lots of big things are happening.

But as a nod to 2011, I wanted to create a cute, simplified memory of 2011 to share with our families and to have as a keepsake. Of course, Pinterest has continued to serve as inspiration for so many projects I'm doing these days, so it only made sense for me to turn to some of my past pins to accomplish this particular task.


And, instantly I fell in love with these adorable newsletters.


images here and here


What an adorable way to share you year! So I whipped up our own little version using photoshop. I kept the format very similar to both examples but tailored it to our little family. As a poor college couple, we obviously didn't need a travel map of the world, but we did include some fun achievements from 2011.



I especially love the little married couple. Adorable! And I also wanted to add a "coming soon" section to hint at big events happening in 2012. As you can tell, it's going to be a big one.


How do you share your news with family? What are you looking forward to the most in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment